I have been making this recipe for awhile. I have included the original recipe source below. Please note I have modified their recipe. The first time I made this recipe I didn’t give it a lot of hope. I didn’t think it would have a lot of flavor, but in fact it is bursting with flavor. We all enjoyed this recipe. This is one of those that is a go to recipe now.
- 1 lbs. beef meatballs frozen or thawed
- 3 1/2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups extra broad egg noodles (140g)
- 1/2 cup half and half (you could use milk, heavy cream, canned milk, or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir until spices are combined.
- Place meatballs in the Instant Pot
- Add noodles, spread into an even layer and press down gently but do not stir. Please note that the pasta will not be completely covered in broth.
- Put the lid on, turn the valve to sealing, and select Manual or Pressure Cook for 3 minutes.
- When the cook time is over, open the valve to instantly release the pressure, then remove the lid.
- Whisk together cream and corn starch and stir into meatballs.
- Hit cancel on your Instant Pot, then turn your pot on sauté and cook and stir just until sauce has thickened.
You must be logged in to post a comment.