My Forking Life has it all together. This recipe is amazing! I mean amazing!! I am not a huge cabbage fan, but in this recipe was excellent, and was just as good the next day. It is easy… I mean easy!! It can’t get much easier if you have an Instant Pot. I have no doubt you can make this in a skillet too. So good, so simple, so yes make it!! I have made it twice now and changed it up a bit. Once I added bacon bits too. I am going to put my version below but check out My Forking Life for the original recipe!
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter unsalted
- 1 cup beef broth
- Fresh ground pepper
- To your Instant Pot add beef broth and butter. Top the butter with the chopped up cabbage.
- Close the Instant Pot lid, and don’t forget to set the valve to Sealing
- Cook on high pressure for 4-5 minutes depending on your preference. If you want it crunchier I would go with 4 minutes, less crunchy you can go up to 6 minutes. I liked it at 4 minutes because it had a little crunch left, but that is up to you.
- Once your Instant Pot has completed, Do a quick release.
- Once your pot has de-pressurized carefully remove the lid
- Top with pepper, then stir all together
- Serve right away