I am a very bad judge of character when it comes to beef stroganoff because I don’t like it. I don’t care who’s recipe it is or what kind of meat is in it or anything else no matter what I don’t like it. I am not a big sour cream person so I always add it to just my families portion and not mine. My family loved this recipe and I mean loved it. They had nothing but wonderful things to say about it. This is another quick, easy, and delicious recipes.
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef 93/7
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 large can of mushrooms
- 4 cups Beef Broth
- 8 oz Egg Noodles uncooked
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 3 Tbsp Cold Water
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Place your Instant Pot on the Sauté mode
- Add butter and onion, and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the ground beef to the pot, break into small pieces as it is cooking
- Add the thyme, salt, pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce and stir
- Add the mushrooms and mix well.
- Pour the broth
- Add the egg noodles and press them into the liquid, do not stir
- Hit the cancel button to stop the saute process, then press manual and set your time for 4 minutes
- Once your Instant Pot beep, let it sit there for two minutes before you release the steam. After the cook cycle has finished, let the pot sit undisturbed for 2 minutes. Then do a Quick Release of the steam.
- Remove the lid.
- Add the flour and water together to make a slury. Add the slury to the pot and allow it to saute for another few minutes. Add sour cream to the pot when desired and stir
- Serve hot