Although Goulash is not my favorite thing my family loves it. I swear just give them pasta and they are happy. I grew up on a similar recipe and have never been a fan, but again my family loves it and it is super easy. A few buttons and dinner is done. I am all about that!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef 93/7
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) box pasta
- In a Instant Pot, press the sauté button and allow the pot to get hot
- Brown and break up the ground beef
- Add in the onion and green pepper.
- Stir in minced garlic. Turn off sauté setting.
- Pour in diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, water and Italian seasoning.
- Stir in pasta
- Seal the lid, then turn the pressure release valve to “Sealing”
- Set pressure cooker on high for 5 minutes.
- Once finished, do a quick pressure release
- Open lid and stir mixture.