- 1 (16 ounce) packages Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup diced onions
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package herbed dry bread cubes
- 1 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large saucepan or stockpot, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms, onion, celery and garlic; cook 10-12 minutes or until onion is translucent, stirring frequently.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Bake covered for 60 minutes.
Adapted from Original Recipe Source