These buffalo meatballs are outstanding. They go to the top of my list as the perfect party food or potluck dish. This receipt is very easy to put together and delicious! I highly recommend this recipe to anyone. They are not too spicy so you can always up the spice if that is your thing.
- 32-ounce bag of meatballs (Not the Italian meatballs)
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Add meatballs to a lined slow cooker for easy clean up
- Add the sauce to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. Watch to insure they do not burn