This is a quick and easy way to make bread sticks especially in a hurry. There isn’t any science to this recipe but it’s easy and anyone can make these. I would even go as to call them semi-homemade.
This is a great kid friendly recipe that everyone can get involved in. you never know when you will need bread sticks or you catch a can of pizza dough on sale and you have no use for it. Quick easy, and delicious!
- 1 can pizza dough
- ½ stick butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- To a jelly roll pan add a piece of parchment paper
- Roll out the pizza dough onto the parchment paper and make sure it’s spread out and flat.
- Melt butter in the microwave then add the minced garlic. Do not add the garlic to the butter before you microwave it or it will turn to a clump.
- Once the butter is melted spread it over the pizza dough, then top the garlic butter with Parmesan cheese, then Italian seasoning.
- With a pizza cutter cute the dough into bread sticks, but do not separate the bread sticks.
- Follow the baking directions on the can. Watch your bread sticks carefully because you want the bread sticks to be soft, but cooked.