- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl, and whip on high speed with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- In another bowl, stir together the honey, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until well mixed. Add the honey mixture to the butter, and whip on high with the electric mixer until the mixture is fluffy and smooth, about 1 more minute.
- Chill the pumpkin butter for several hours or overnight to blend the flavors.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com