This recipe is to die for! I mean seriously to die for. I am in love. I made this with full fat mayonnaise. I regret that I made it with full fat mayo because of the fat and the calories so next time I will use low fat mayo.
This is so awesome. I love the flavor and to top it off it’s something that is so low in calories especially if you use low fat mayo. I could eat this day and night on Wasa toast.
This is something that is now a staple in our house. Everyone really loves it and eats it liberally. The points are super low if you are counting point for Weight Watchers. Wahoo a good low recipes.
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Chill, if desired.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.
Original Recipe Source
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com