I wanted a whipped cream for a topping on pancakes but I knew I wanted to use some heavy whipping cream I had in the refrigerator. I am not a huge fan of your premade whip toppings. I prefer to make my own. This recipe fit the bill! It’s creamy and delicious and better than anything you will find in a refrigerated or freezer case.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- *Tip* Place heavy cream in the freezer for about 10 minutes before you are ready to use it. This will insure your cream is super cold and will form quickly.
- In a blender add all the ingredients and blend until the cream forms peaks. Don’t blend more than a minute at a time or you will make butter instead of sweet cream.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com