Lately I have been experimenting making my own salad dressings. It’s amazing how much better salad dressing is when you make it fresh. The bottled dressing is great and quick and easy, but you can certainly tell the difference when it’s homemade. I loved this dressing, but then again I like sesame seeds. Yummy! You don’t want to look at the calorie count, but it’s a great dressing!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic cloves, minced very fine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, freeze-dried and crushed
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until all the ingredients are blended well. Chill and serve when ready!
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole