- 1 cup milk (110 degrees F.)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature and lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Place all ingredients in bread pan of your bread machine.
- Select dough setting and press start.
- When dough cycle has finished, remove dough from pan and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface (or use nonstick cooking spray).
- Form dough into an oval, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- After resting, divide the dough into 16 pieces; shape as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover rolls and place in a warm spot to rise, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until nicely browned.