I wasn’t the biggest fan of this recipe, then again I really don’t like eggs period. This recipe had a texture I didn’t like, and my husband said it tasted too much like sour cream. You be the judge. Thanks for the recipe idea Sharon
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (I used Colby)
- In a medium size bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, water, and salt and pepper until fluffy.
- Using a nonstick frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Cook until you reach desired consistency