I found this recipe on Delish.com I made it a bit different from the original recipe but you can find the original recipe at the bottom of the page. I don’t think you can go wrong no matter how you make it!! We found it to be delicious!!
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3 TBSP garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 brick of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (more or less if you like heat or not)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 TBSP. butter
- 1 lb. zoodles (Homemade or frozen)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In a large bowl mix together ground chicken, 1 tbsp garlic , egg, 1/2 cup Parmesan, salt and pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to measure out 18 meatballs about 1 inch in size. These will be very sticky so I recommend the scoop so that you don’t have to mess with the meatballs too much
- Place the meatballs on lightly sprayed cookie sheet. I suggest something like Pam. Cooke for 20-30 minutes depending on your oven. Should read 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Set meatballs aside and allow them to cool.
- In a large skillet or a dutch oven heat butter over medium heat, add remaining garlic, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese and allow the cream cheese to melt. You will use the heavy cream as a way to thin the sauce. Do not use until you need it because the zoodles will produce their own moisture.
- Add meatballs to the sauce and allow them to heat through, then add the zoodles in. Allow the zoodles to cook until they are at your desired tenderness then serve.Original Recipe Source
You must be logged in to post a comment.