If you like raw sugar cookie dough, then you will love this recipe. If you are like me, and you don’t like cookie dough, then you will probably not care for this recipe. It’s beautiful and makes a great presentation I just didn’t care for it.
This is super easy to make! It is also great for any holiday or event. Again, assuming you like raw cookie dough. My cousin thought this fudge was amazing but she loves cookie dough.
Give it a try if it’s your thing just have all the ingredients ready to go because the whole process moves fast! Dieters need not make!
- 2- 12 oz bags white chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups sugar cookie mix (Betty Crocker Baking Mix, Sugar Cookie, 17.5 oz Pouch
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Any sprinkles (like Wilton Rainbow Nonpareil Sprinkles)
- Line a 8X8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper the spray with non-stick spray.
- To a pot add white chocolate chips and allow them to melt slowly. Do not turn the heat up too high. Watch the chips while they are melting and stir
- Add in sugar cookie mix, and sweetened condensed milk
- Continue to stir until everything is melted and smooth.
- Add about 1/2 cup or more sprinkles to the mixture.
- Pour fudge into the baking dish and top with additional sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator until firm
- Slice into bite size pieces and serve.
Original Recipe Source
*You will have leftover dry sugar cookie mix*