This is another recipe that goes to the top of my least. I love how easy it is and to be honest you can do just about anything with it to make it your own. Again, this is another recipe that I do not have the original recipe source. If you are the creator of this recipe pleases let me know so that I can give you credit.
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced
- 2 oz fajita seasoning (1 packets)
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag of frozen bell peppers and onions
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Less 7 minutes.
- Add a dab of butter or margarine to the pot.
- Add the strips of chicken to the pot and spread them out.
- After a couple minutes, add the fajita seasoning to the pot.
- Stir until the chicken is well coated in the seasoning.
- Leave the chicken to cook, stirring occasionally until the Instant Pot turns off.
- The chicken will still be partially pink.
- Add the condensed chicken broth to the pot and stir, gently scraping any stuck fajita seasoning off the bottom of the pot.
- Add the water and the long grain rice.
- Gently push the rice down until it is submerged in the liquid.
- Add the condensed cream of chicken soup, diced red peppers, diced green peppers and diced onions.
- Do not stir!
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 8 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, leave it to do a natural release for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir all of the ingredients together.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and cheddar to the pot.
- Stir until the cheese is melted.