This recipe is decadent! It is so over the top delicious and so mentally satisfying. It is a very heavy meal, so you might be able to just eat half a serving and be happy. I don’t add corn because I don’t think it adds anything to the recipe.
There is nothing complicated about this recipe and I make it as easy as possible for a quick meal. You can make it any way you want adding the ingredients you want. Please note you will need to adjust the points if you are counting points. You can make fresh potatoes, a rotisserie chicken, homemade fried chicken, you name it …you can change it.
This recipe doesn’t need a lot of cheese because of everything coming together.
Again, this is totally customizable. This is simple a blueprint for you to
adjust to what you like.
- 2 Servings -Tyson Any’tizers Popcorn Chicken, 24 oz. (Frozen) (6 ounces) (9 PointsPlus Total)
- 1 microwave cup -Idahoan Buttery Home-style Mashed Potatoes (4 PointsPlus Total)
- ½ cup prepared -McCormick Dry Brown Gravy Mix Seasoning Packet, 0.87 oz. (0 PointsPlus Total)
- ¼ cup -Velveeta Original Flavor Shreds (2 PointsPlus Total)
- Optional -1/2 cup of canned corn drained (2 PointsPlus Total)
- Prepare all items according to
- Assemble in a bowl with potatoes on the bottom, then add chicken, optional corn, gravy, then top with a light dusting of cheese.
Servings: 2 small servings or 1 large serving
(15 PointsPlus without corn) or 8 Points Plus per serving