I can’t even begin to express how amazing this recipe is. It’s so easy and so delicious and I just love it. For something so simple you are left so happy and satisfied. I know this is not a healthy thought but this would be awesome with a scoop of ice cream if you are having a decadent moment!
You have to give this a try. It would also be great to top off your oatmeal. Sweet, delicious, and amazing! Kids will love this. You could call it crust less apple pie!
- 1 Gala or Pink Lady Apple (something sweet)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Whip topping (if desired)
- Small Glass or Plastic Bowl
- Plastic/Glass lid or Plastic wrap
- Using a knife cut your apple into chunks. Place the apple chunks into a bowl then add the cinnamon, and stevia and mix well. Cover the bow and place in the microwave
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then check your apples to see if they are cooked through or not. If they are at the desired tenderness.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave then stir. If you desire top with whip topping and another sprinkle of cinnamon.
Adapted from Original Recipe Source