This is a quick and easy breakfast that is loaded with veggies and is healthy too. You could serve this on bread, a wrap, or even just as a main dish. If you like spinach you will probably like this sandwich. I thought it was delicious! I was really impressed with how it turned out.
I was starving and wanted something for breakfast but I didn’t want to invest a lot of calories into breakfast. This turned out to be light and low in calories and filling. This are all requirements for me to really feel justified in investing the calories! I served this sandwich with a sides of black grapes!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 ounce chopped onion
- ½ small clove garlic
- 1 once cooked ham (lunch meat)
- 1 light garlic and herb laughing cow cheese or similar
- Cooking spray
- Bread or a wrap *
- Lightly spray skillet with cooking spray, to a heated pan add onion and garlic and cook until the onion is tender.
- Next add ham and cook for 1-2 minutes then add spinach in small batches until all of the spinach is wilted down.
- Last add cheese and allow it to melt down. Add to wrap or sliced bread.
2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus + Bread or Wrap
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole