- 2 cups spinach
- 1 ounce chopped onion
- ½ small clove garlic
- 1 once cooked ham (lunch meat)
- 1 light garlic and herb laughing cow cheese or similar
- Cooking spray
- Bread or a wrap *
- Lightly spray skillet with cooking spray, to a heated pan add onion and garlic and cook until the onion is tender.
- Next add ham and cook for 1-2 minutes then add spinach in small batches until all of the spinach is wilted down.
- Last add cheese and allow it to melt down. Add to wrap or sliced bread.
2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus + Bread or Wrap
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com