I found this recipe to make me feel much closer to what I consider to be a normal snack in our home but now for me it’s no longer a snack but a meal! For those counting Weight Watchers PointsPlus this recipe is 6 points! How amazing do they look? That’s a huge plate for the calories!
- 1/4 cup fat free refried beans
- 3 Mission extra thin tortillas
- ¼ cup fat free cheddar cheese
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup lettuce sliced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced
- Cut Extra Thin Tortillas into 4 slices each using a pizza cutter. You should have 12 tortilla slices.
- Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray on the top and bottom. Place each slice on a baking sheet baking at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until brown turning half way through the baking process.
- Remove from the oven and allow each tortilla chip to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover each tortilla in bean dip or fat free beans out of a can.
- Then top the beans with cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with lettuce and tomatos.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com