This pizza is amazing when you are just trying to feel normal while watching what you are eating. This pizza makes 8 slices, two slices per person, and if you are following Weight Watchers that is 4 points per slice.
So 8 points per person. I served the two slices of pizza with a large salad to make the meal more filling but not be so killer in points that it wasn’t do-able.
I have to admit I loved this idea! It was fantastic and easy and like I said before it made me feel a little normal again.
Obviously the points and calories will vary depending on the crust and topping you use to make your pizza.
- 1 Mama Mary’s Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Spaghetti/pizza sauce
- 1 cup Fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 24 Pepperoni slices
- 8 Black olives sliced
- ½ cup Sliced Bell pepper
- ½ cup Sliced Onion
- ½ cup Sliced Mushrooms
- Line a pizza pan with tin foil then spray with cooking spray
- Cover entire crust with pizza sauce
- Cover the pizza crust with pepperoni
- Spread vegetables evenly over the crust
- Top entire pizza with cheese
- Bake according to pizza crust directions
- Divide pizza into 8 slices.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com