- ½ low fat cottage cheese 2% milk
- ½ black cherries (any fruit)
- ½ packet stevia (or more)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl
- Smash your cherries down a bit to make sure that they release some of their juices.
- Mix well and refrigerator for a half hour or eat right away. I have found that letting it sit for about will help the flavors meld and will help thicken the cottage cheese back up.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus 2 Points
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Fruity Cottage Cheese Cups”
I'm not a fan of cottage cheese, but what a great idea! Cheaper and in the flavors you like! Plus you can add more fruit! Awesome tip!