- 1 small box Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Dry
- 8 ounces Fat Free Cool Whip
- 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter (big cups)
- 4-1/2 Sheets Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp. PB2 + 2 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. Chocolate Syrup
- Break each sheet of graham crackers into two pieces each pieces should consist of two crackers. You should end up with 9 pieces total, then set aside
- To the container of thawed fat free cool whip add dry chocolate pudding and mix well until smooth then set aside. You might add a little of the pudding at a time to make sure you get it all in there without making a mess.
- In a small bowl mix dry PB2 with 2 tbsp. of water, mix until smooth, then set aside. If the PB2 isn’t thin enough to drizzle add a little more water
- Take the two peanut butter cups and coarsely chop them into small pieces then set aside
- To each graham cracker spread on 1/9 of chocolate cool whip approximately 25 grams of cool whip. Pack it on nicely and evenly.
- Once all 9 graham crackers have chocolate cool whip on them sprinkle each graham cracker evenly with peanut butter cup pieces. With a fork or a spoon lightly press the peanut butter cup pieces into the chocolate cool whip just enough so that the peanut butter cup pieces stay in place.
- Next take 1 teaspoon of the liquid PB2 and drizzle it over each cool whip filled graham cracker then do the same thing with the chocolate syrup only using 1 teaspoon of chocolate per graham cracker. Then freeze for at least 2 hours.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Individual Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies”
This looks great! I love PB and Chocolate together! Mmmm!