- 1 can diet sprite/7-up
- 1 box Golden Vanilla Cake Mix (Should be 160 calories per serving)
- ¾ cup sliced hulled strawberries –Frozen
- ½ cup pitted cherries –Frozen
- ½ cup blueberries –Frozen
- ½ tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 packets Truvia
- Butter Spray or Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- To a 9×13 baking dish spray with cooking spray then add all frozen berries. Make sure to disperse them equally around the pan mixing up berries so that each slice will have a little bit of each type of berry.
- Next sprinkle Truvia over berries equally
- Cover berries with dry boxed cake mix and once again dispersing equally
- Once the cake mix is covering the berries pour the diet soda over the cake mix. Cover the entire cake the best you can but do not add extra soda if you can’t cover everything. *Please note that it’s OK if the soda does not cover the entire cake perfectly because it will make the cake nice and crumbly in certain spots, like a crumb cake. (This isn’t a bad thing)*
- Once the cake is covered in soda cover the baking dish with tin foil and bake at 350 degree for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes remove the tin foil and bake another 45 minutes to 1 hour. (Mine took 1 hour) After 45 minutes if you cake isn’t done check it every 5 minutes until it’s as your desired consistency.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com