- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 (10-ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 (10-ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chiles (Rotel)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 9 (6-inch) Mission corn tortillas thins (3 per serving)
- 1 (8-ounce) block 2% milk Velveeta
- Sauté onion, garlic, and bell pepper in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except tortillas and cook until cheese has melted down; remove from heat.
- Tear tortillas into 1-inch pieces; then add to pot and mix. Pour mixture into a greased 7×11 pan or something similar.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Light King Ranch Chicken Casserole (7 WW Points+)”
Love recipe. Thank you.