This recipes takes me back to being a kid. We always had pimento cheese in the refrigerator, and it was always homemade. My Mom didn’t make it this way but even she admitted to me that this recipe was better than the way she made it.
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, minced jalapeno, and pimento into the large bowl of a mixer.
- Beat at medium speed, with paddle if possible, until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
*Weight Watchers Points were figured using the PointsPlus Calculator. Our points are figured based on the products we are using. Please verify the points yourself to insure you are getting the correct numbers. Products, and Brands will Vary.*
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com