This smoothie is amazing and it’s exactly what I envision Copacabana Brazil being like, clean water, fresh fruit, and amazing. This smoothie is probably my favorite smoothie of all time. Sorry corporate smoothie companies but this one beats yours hands down!
It’s not a complicated smoothie but it’s simply delicious. I that this recipe is sweet and refreshing that isn’t killer in calories! The entire smoothie is 153 calories! Now that’s a great smoothie!
I had something comparable at a smoothie establishment and it was triple the calories for the same amount but they used frozen yogurt which (in my opinion) didn’t do anything to make it any better than this one! Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (So Delicious)
- 6 ounces Frozen Fresh Pineapple
- 1 ounce frozen banana
- 3-5 packets of Truvia (add desired sweetness of Stevia)
- ¼ teaspoon Coconut Extract
- ½ cup ice (more if needed)
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smoothie.
- Add more liquid if necessary or more ice.
- Ice may not be necessary if your fruit is frozen well.
- Add desired amount of Stevia based on how sweet you like it.
- Taste before blending.
Number of Servings: 1
- 153 calories per serving
- 39 carbs
- 5 grams of fat
- 1 protein
- 22 sugar
*Nutritional information found on www.myfitnesspal.com this information will vary based on the products you use.*
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com