- 1 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 can Rotel
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1-15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat free refried beans
- Taco Shells
- Cheddar Cheese
- Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly brown 1 pound of ground beef then drain off any fat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add Rotel, diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Cook until the liquid cooks down around 30-45 minutes on medium then stir in refried beans.
- Spoon the taco meat mixture into the taco shells and place into a 9 x 13 inch baking.
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of cheese. Place into the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 6-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tacos are heated through.
- Top with your favorite toppings!
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com