- 1 package of biscuit mix
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. diced jalapenos
- 2 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces grated jalapeno pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Grate cheese and dice jalapenos you may want to remove the ribs and seeds from the jalapenos to low the heat level, then add them to a mixing bowl along with the milk and mix well. To the liquid add the biscuit mix and mix well, but do not over mix or they will not be fluffy. Once it’s all well mixed add the salt and mix again.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add twelve equal spoonful’s of batter to the parchment paper. Bake on 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until they are done. Watch the biscuits closely so that they will not overcook or burn.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com