If you are planning something with spaghetti noodles one night make double the noodles and refrigerate them until you are ready to make this recipe. Although the recipe really calls for fluid thin noodles I made it with spaghetti and let me tell you I don’t have any regrets that I do. I can’t wait to make these again and my know my family can’t wait either!
- 12 ounces, fluid Thin Noodles or Spaghetti Noodles
- 6 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Chili Oil or ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil (not olive oil)
- Cook Noodles or Pasta according to package instructions, drain and place back in the original pot or a serving large bowl.
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat very well. You may need to toss this a few times.
- Sprinkle with green onions and toss again. Then toss again right before serving.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com