- 1 can pizza dough
- ½ stick butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- To a jelly roll pan add a piece of parchment paper
- Roll out the pizza dough onto the parchment paper and make sure it’s spread out and flat.
- Melt butter in the microwave then add the minced garlic. Do not add the garlic to the butter before you microwave it or it will turn to a clump.
- Once the butter is melted spread it over the pizza dough, then top the garlic butter with parmesan cheese, then Italian seasoning.
- With a pizza cutter cute the dough into breadsticks, but do not separate the breadsticks.
- Follow the baking directions on the can. Watch your breadsticks carefully because you want the breadsticks to be soft, but cooked.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com