- 1 cups frozen strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 1 cup frozen triple berries (blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- 1 cup frozen hulled black cherries
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter cubed
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, combine sugar and butter. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Cook 2 minutes, then add berries, and lemon juice and cook another 5 minutes.
- Removing a few tablespoons of the juice and add to a small bowl with the corn starch. Mix until the paste is smooth then add it back to the compote and mix well.
- Boil for one minute then remove from the stove and allow to cool for ten minutes to thicken up.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com