This recipe is fantastic I mean really fantastic! I had it ready in just minutes! While the ground beef was browning I was mixing up the sauce and while the entire thing was cooking together I was heating up the rice. I made the brown rice the day before to save on time meaning dinner came together fast! I combine this dish with a large bowl of Asian Ramen for a wonderful and filling dinner.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼+ teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef (90/10 or better)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com