- Spanish rice (or brown rice if desired)
- 1 can whole corn (drained)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can green chilies
- Black olives
Ingredient for Creamy Chipotle Sauce:
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of adobo sauce (more or less depending on the heat
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tbsp. cumin
- Make up Creamy Chipotle Sauce by simple putting everything in a blender and blending.
- Make your favorite Spanish rice (Check out our favorite) or simply use cooked brown rice and set aside.
- Heat beans, and corn and slice up veggies and set aside.
- To plate your taco salad spread out a scoop of Spanish rice over your plate, then top the rice with beans, and corn.
- Next, top the corn with cheese, green chilies, lettuce, tomato, and black olives. You can be generous with the veggies because they are low in calorie.
- Then top the entire salad with the creamy chipotle sauce. Start with a small amount then add more as desired.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com