I was so excited to try this sauce. I love the flavor of the chipotle pepper. The smokiness is wonderful. This recipe really hit the spot. First it’s super easy to make, and you can use it for just about anything, salad dressing, nugget dipping sauce, French fry dipping sauce. You name it! This sauce is what versatile is all about!
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of adobo sauce (more or less depending on the heat
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tbsp. cumin
- You will need to remove one pepper from the can and remove all the seeds. I found it easy to use my fingers to remove the seeds, but a knife or a spoon will work too.
- Add all your ingredients to a blender and blend on high until well blended.
- Taste for heat and decide if you need more or less.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate until needed at least 3 hours to all the spices to mingle.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com