I can’t say enough about the sauce. Despite the flavor of the meatballs the sauce was delicious and really made the meatballs awesome! I can’t wait to make this recipe again. To say it’s awesome is an understatement. Easy, delicious, and the best ever!
- 2 Pounds Frozen Pre-made Meatballs
- ½ Tablespoon butter
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a medium pot or large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for about 5 min.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and cook for about 7 min or until the meatballs are cooked through and nice and hot.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com