This is (in my opinion) the exact dip served at Mystic Lake Casino Café. My husband and I like to go there when we are in Minnesota for dinner, not to gamble because their slots are too tight, but the food is great!
As an appetizer this dip is served with toasted garlic bread on the side. We both absolutely love it. In all honesty I would probably eat it as a meal because it’s that good.
When I made this I started screamed because it tastes just like the casino dip. Even my husband said it’s exactly like he remembers. This dip is fantastic! I can’t wait to make it again. I believe it would also make a great spread on a wrap for lunch.
- 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz. can Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 12-14 oz. Jar (or 2 – 7.5 oz jars) of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain artichoke hearts, leaving a tiny bit of marinade behind.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into baking dish and bake on middle rack for approximately 30 minutes, until bubbling and starting to turn golden brown.
*Please note that the dip will seem oily because of the oil the artichokes were soaking in.*
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com