- 2 pounds potatoes washed
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup green onions
- 1 cup cheese (your choice)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Slice washed potatoes into ¼ inch rounds then spread out in a 16X20 baking dish.
- To the dish add a few tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- With clean hands rub the olive oil and spices into the potatoes. The potatoes should be well coated with oil. Add more oil as needed
- Bake for 45 minutes rotating the potatoes every 15 minutes to insure they get nice and brown
- Once your potatoes are at the desired crispiness remove from oven and add half the cheese, then the bacon and green onions then top with the additional cheese.
- Return the pan to the oven and make another 5 minutes
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com