- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- 3-4 boneless chicken breast
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a baking dish then set it aside
- In a mixing bowl, combine canned soup, rice, water, salt, pepper, and half the package of dried onion soup mix.
- Pour the soup mixture into a baking dish then top with chicken breast
- Top chicken with remaining dry onion soup mix.
- Cover, put in the oven and forget about it for about 1 1/2- 2 hours.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
3 thoughts on “Darling Doodles "Forgotten Chicken"”
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Where does the instant rice come in?
Ha! Good question Jan I went in and added the rice to the recipe. I am sorry about that. You can just place it on the bottom of the pan, but I mixed it in with the soup to insure it had enough liquid.