This recipe is ridiculously delicious and just in time for the fall and of course pumpkin season. It’s easy to make and so healthy for you. Here is a great list of pumpkin health benefits. It can help you lose weight and boost your immunity. Yes please!
I can see myself making this recipe all the time then again I don’t mind eating pure pumpkin by itself. I am in love with it. How about the entire bowl for under 200 calories 190 to be exact. I can even see using some vanilla yogurt or adding pure vanilla to the recipe. You could even add more pumpkin and turn it into a fantastic fruit dip. Delicious!
- 1 cup plain unsweetened plain yogurt
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a bowl combine pumpkin and yogurt and mix well
- Add stevia and pumpkin pie spice to taste and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serves two at less than 100 calories per serving.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole