- 6 pre made frozen burritos
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 6 green onion stalks
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 small can green chili’s
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- Season salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, season salt to taste and milk. Then fold in the cheddar cheese and green chili’s then set aside.
- Spray pan with cooking spray then place burritos side by side leaving a small gap between the burritos. I was able to layer four on one side going vertical then two on the other side going horizontal.
- Pour soup mixture over the burritos making sure that the burritos are well covered. (You don’t want any part of the burritos to not have soup on it or it might dry out while baking).
- Top the burritos with pepper jack cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes on 350 degrees
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com