I loved this recipe. Wow the flavor was fantastic! I was fearful that it might have a heavy mayo flavor but on the contrary it was actually just perfect. In all honesty I think it was better than most of the honey mustard dipping sauces I have had. This is delicious and the color is beautiful too!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Check All Add to Shopping List
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and lemon juice.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com