- 4 cups Dried Pasta
- 1/4 cup unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 2 ounces Smoked Gouda grated
- 8 ounces Cheddar Cheese grated
- 6 ounces Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Plain Bread Crumbs
- Cook pasta about 4 minutes shy of package directions then drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter and sprinkle in flour. Whisk together over medium-heat. Cook mixture for five minutes, whisking constantly.
- Pour in milk, and mustard, then whisk until smooth. Cook until very thick. Reduce heat to low.
- Add in cheese and stir to melt.
- Add seasoned salt and pepper.
- Pour in cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish, top with plain bread crumbs, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com