- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and position oven rack to middle position. Line the bottom of a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray well with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, place the prepared, cubed sweet potatoes, garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, dried thyme. Distribute the ingredients evenly to cover the sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the sweet potato mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread out the potatoes so that they are in a single layer.
- Roast in oven for about 40 minutes or until tender.
- Set the oven to broil and broil until the tops of the sweet potatoes start to brown and get crispy about 5-10 minutes but be sure to watch them because they will burn.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potatoes”
Going to try these tonight.. they look Wonderful! thanks for sharing.