- 4 cups corn kernels
- 4-5 slices of bacon
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until browned, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add corn kernels; season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring often, until corn is tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in scallions.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
6 thoughts on “Sauteed Corn and Bacon with Green Onions (Martha Stewart)”
This looks so good !
sounds like a very easy winner to me.
how much bacon? My guess would be about 4 strips
how much bacon? if I had to guess it would be about 4 strips
HOW much Bacon?
LOL Yep that's a good question! I have no idea what happened to the bacon part. Yes it's going to be about 4-5 slices of bacon. You can even use bacon bits that are bagged just not something like Bac-os. Thanks for bringing that to my attention! 😉