- 6 ounces frozen berries (I used blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 16 ounces container lite cool whip
- 2 packets of stevia (optional)
- 14-3 ounce Dixie Cups
- 14-sticks or plastic spoons
- If your berries are frozen defrost them in a microwave for 30 seconds then add stevia to the berries. Using a fork smash the berries just until they are starting to break up and get juicy.
- Add berries to the cool whip and mix well. Keep mixing and get in there deep to make sure that everything is evenly coated.
- To each Dixie cup add 3 tbsp. of mixture filling from bottom to top. Because I was trying to keep the calorie count on these I measured each cup with exactly 3 tbsp. of filling.
- You should be able to get about pops out of the mixture. Next add a popsicle to each cup and freeze over night. I used plastic knives or plastic spoons instead of popsicle sticks then I can wash and reuse.
Number of Servings: 14
- 76 calories per serving
- 12 carbs
- 4 grams of fat
- 0 protein
- 4 sugar
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com