If you are looking for a wonderful low calorie cool snack for the summer this recipe is for you. These are delicious and they are only 102 calories each. They are super easy to make. For me it was just taking the time to sit down and actually make them. To say they were a big hit is an understatement. We all loved them and I have no doubt we will be having them over and over again.
- 6 ounces frozen triple berries (I used blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 18 whole cinnamon graham crackers (Low fat-lower in calories)
- 16 ounces container lite cool whip (large one)
- 2 packets of stevia
- Line a baking sheet or pan with tin foil then set aside. If your berries are frozen defrost them in a microwave for 30 seconds then add stevia to the berries. Using a fork smash the berries just until they are starting to break up and get juicy.
- Add berries to the cool whip and mix well. Keep mixing and get in there deep to make sure that everything is evenly coated.
- Break each graham cracker into two pieces down the middle until you have a top and a bottom for your ice cream sandwich. Using a spoon add a large blob of your cool whip berry mixture to one side of the graham cracker. Because I was trying to keep the calorie count on these I measured each graham cracker with ¾ ounce of filling.
- Then top your filling with the other side of the graham cracker, then add to pan. Repeat until you are out of mixture. I was able to make 18. Place pan in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
Number of Servings: 18
- 102 calories per serving
- 16 carbs
- 3 grams of fat
- 1 protein
- 4 sugar
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com