- 15 large Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- 3 tbsp. bacon bits (real bacon bits like Hormel or fresh made)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Slice each Brussels sprout into very thin slices removing the center core the sprouts should be in thin ribbons.
- Heat the butter over medium heat in a large skillet and sauté the garlic for 30 seconds then to the garlic butter then add the bacon bits.
- Cook another few minutes then add the Brussels sprouts slices and continue sautéing for another 4-5 minutes, until bright green and tender.
- Add salt as needed.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com