This recipe is so good, no really so SO good! I had some Brussels sprouts that needed to be used up, but I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with them. I had a feeling they would taste great with bacon, but I had no idea just how great.
This is a super easy and fast recipe to prepare and considering its simi-homemade with the premade bacon bits it’s ready in no time. It’s not very high in calories considering it feeds 3-4 people as a side dish.
This was served along the side of roasted chicken breast with mushroom cream sauce. Delish!
- 15 large Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- 3 tbsp. bacon bits (real bacon bits like Hormel or fresh made)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Slice each Brussels sprout into very thin slices removing the center core the sprouts should be in thin ribbons.
- Heat the butter over medium heat in a large skillet and sauté the garlic for 30 seconds then to the garlic butter then add the bacon bits.
- Cook another few minutes then add the Brussels sprouts slices and continue sautéing for another 4-5 minutes, until bright green and tender.
- Add salt as needed.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
1 thought on “Bacon and Brussels Sprouts”
Love bacon and love Brussels sprouts! Will have to try this recipe!