This recipe was delicious! We all absolutely loved it. In truth I could have eaten another piece that’s how good it was. I never had a clue that corn flakes could taste so good.
The only problem I had with this recipe was getting the breading to stay on. When I tried to turn over the chicken the breading on one side came off, then when I took it out of the pan the remaining breading came off. Ugh! That’s the best part. I truly loved this recipe. We all gobbled it down fast! Love it! I can’t wait to make it again. The next time I make this recipe I will try lining the pan with parchment paper.
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Corn Flakes (Crushed)
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder
- 3-5 tbsps. butter (melted)
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place corn flakes in a zip bag and give me a few rolls with the rolling pin to break them up a bit.
- Mix together Corn Flakes, Parmesan and Ranch packet.
- Dip the chicken in the melted butter then in the corn flake mixture and place into baking dish.
- Pour the remaining butter on top and bake for 35-50 minutes. I personally didn’t have any butter left over. The cooking time with vary depending on how thick your chicken is.
- This should be cooked uncovered.
Original Recipe Source
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole