- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Corn Flakes (Crushed)
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder
- 3-5 tbsps. butter (melted)
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place corn flakes in a zip bag and give me a few rolls with the rolling pin to break them up a bit.
- Mix together Corn Flakes, Parmesan and Ranch packet.
- Dip the chicken in the melted butter then in the corn flake mixture and place into baking dish.
- Pour the remaining butter on top and bake for 35-50 minutes. I personally didn’t have any butter left over. The cooking time with vary depending on how thick your chicken is.
- This should be cooked uncovered.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com