- ½ can coconut milk (chilled overnight)
- 12 ounces quartered strawberries
- 6 tbsp. sweetened coconut flakes
- Stevia (as needed)
- Chill coconut milk overnight.
- Washer, remove tops, and quarter strawberries and set aside.
- To a mixer or using a hand mixer add ½ can of coconut milk and mix until it thickens up.
- Once it thickens fold in stevia (assuming your strawberries are not sweet) and strawberries and coconut.
- Dish out and sprinkle with coconut.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com